Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nicki Minaj

Ok so I am a Nicki Minaj fan I'm not a die hard fan but I like her music and her crazy style, although I probably would never be so wild with my fashion as she is, but I have bought her nail polishes and I absolutely loved them, so when I heard she was coming out with a lipstick  from MAC I knew I had to get it! And I looooove it!!! It's so bright and such a beautiful shade of pink it makes you stand out, and well I'm not afraid of standing out with my makeup so I love this lipstick plus it is not at all dry it's creamy but not runny. So if you like bright loud lip shades I recommend it. But I played with it and you can also apply it and blot it then add some nude lip gloss and it also looks so pretty!!! I give this lipstick two thumbs up....

Well dolls I hope you enjoyed this, remember stay fabulous XOXO :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment