Monday, February 6, 2012

Naked Palette 2

Hey dolls! So this time I'm blogging about something I waited for so patiently. Urban Decays Naked Palette 2 I already have the first one and I absolutely love it so I had to get the second one. I know most of you have probably heard about it but I thought I'd still blog about it.

And let me tell you I love it it's such a nice palette I can take it anywhere the case it comes in is a hard case not a cardboard one. The colors are awesome and great for everyday use easy to carry in your purse and it comes with a double sided brush and a mini gloss it's perfect. And 12 shadows for the price is perfect as well. Well I hope you all found this helpful and if you need shadows you can use day and night I recommend this. Ok dolls have a wonderful week and remember stay fabulous xoxo :)

Love,
Nancy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment