Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Favorites

Hello Dolls! So I'll be sharing my favorite products of this month, its not to many products but I still thought I should share with you.


I absolutely love NYX Lip Liner in Fuchsia its so vibrant and the perfect color of hot pink and better yet its so cheap I believe I got this for about $3 cant beat that! I also like NYX lipstick in Mars its such a nice nude shade & its creamy doesn't make my lips crack or feel dry like other lipsticks have done.

The foundation I have been using is Neutrogenas Healthy Skin I really like this because its so light but covers perfectly it doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all, it lasts long enough to wear to work or school. And this is sold at all drugstores and its so inexpensive.
I have also been scrubbing my face with St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blackheads and blemishes I love this because it leaves my skin so soft and radiant and it doesn't feel dry. This is also sold at almost all drugstores and inexpensive also.
And last but not least my new and favorite nail polish by OPI is Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaje line! I absolutely love love love this nice shade of light pink. All you need is two coats and your good to go almost all light pinks you have to give yourself 3 to 4 coats so it looks nice but not this one, and when I'm wearing it, it reminds me of pink icing I do suggest all girls that love pink have this.

Well Dolls I really hope you all have enjoyed my January favorites, if you have any favorites you have been using this month please share!
Remember stay Fabulous!!! XOXO

2 comments: