Saturday, January 28, 2012

Eye Primer

We all want our eyeshadow to last, not crease and be vibrant. But that won't happen if you dont follow a couple steps it's not even complicated so if you want all those 3 things keep on reading!

I always always use eye primer sometimes I use one or two combined. I use MACs Paint in a Pot in Painterly, Paint in a Pot in Soft Ochre, or Urban Decays Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

I absolutely love MACs paint in a pot they work so good in not having your eyeshadow crease and last you a very long time.

I also like Urban Decays Primer Potion I'm not going to lie I'm not to crazy about it but its workable I usually use with MACs paint in a pot just to give MACs primer more of a kick to last longer way longer! Just apply all over your eyelid before you apply eyeshadow. Well I hope this has been helpful to all you makeup dolls just know that for me there is no possible way that I would ever apply eyeshadow without a primer.

Stay fabulous dolls! xoxo

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. Two faced shadow insurance is also a great one or you can use nyx jumbo eyeshadow pencil in milk as a base or any were for that matte highlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks I will try the too faced one and review it

    ReplyDelete