Sunday, January 15, 2012

My face products.

Hello dolls!!
As we all know a good face regimen is a must if you want flawless skin. I know I know as women it's hard not to stress and accasionally get zigs, blackheads or blemishes due to stress. But if your having all those issues because you don't take the time to clean and cleanse your face every morning and night shame on you! But the good thing is you can start now :) I'm going to name all the products I use and it's just a few, I do alternate from time to time just because I get bored of using the same products and I like to see which products work best. So let's begin!

-To remove my makeup I always use Neutrogena's makeup remover cleansing towelettes I love it it removes makeup with just one towel.

-When I'm having a bad case of acne I use Clearasil's Ultra Acne+ Marks Wash and Mask if I use this 3 days in row it will clear up the mess :)

-Avalon Organics CoQ10 facial cleansing milk I really like this because it cleans up any makeup left behind and it is also for the renewal of new cells of the face and neck which is great for anti aging!

-Avalon CoQ10 Perfecting Facial Toner is also good to restore the skins firmness and cells once again anti aging and I use this after I have cleansed my face.

- I also use an astringent for the acne any brand is good enough. I use the Clearasil's brand.

-And to tighten my skin before I moisturize it I use Ole Henriksen Truth Serum I love how this makes my skin feel firm and tight.

-Last but not least I moisturize at the end each regimen and I use during the morning and night eclos plant stem cells therapy this is also for the renewal of cells. And I use Imperialis from LUSH I love using this with my foundation ever since I've been using it I no longer get oily super fast.


I hope this has been helpful to you all, and remember just cause this worked on me doesn't mean it is for sure going to work for you but it doesn't hurt to try. We don't all have the same skin type but there are so many products out there that can work for you. But just keep in mind that cleaning your face daily is very important to keep your skin looking beautiful youthful. Also all these products except one you can find at drugstores and the one which is Ole Henrikson Truth Serum you can find at Sephora. Ok LOVES have a wonderful week & stay fabulous! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment