Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Inspiration

So this is my first blog and Id like to start with a few of my inspirations..people that have inspired me to try and become better at what I do and that's beauty and fashion..first I want to mention Mirna She is a makeup artist that does amazing but I mean amazing work. She works for high profile clientele and most of all she gets to work in what she loves to do. I do not add her last name because I'm not to sure I can do that lol. She is so talented and I look up to her. Second fashion is amazing! One of the people I tend to copy her outfits is Kim Kardashian she is always in style and always very classy. But my biggest inspiration is God he wants me to work hard at what I am good at and what I love to do...so I hope with my next blogs I can speak the truth about the good the bad and all that comes with beauty and fashion and of course all my personal fave products. STAY TUNED :)

No comments:

Post a Comment