Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer still Rocks!

So we all know that its still super hot out and this heat will probably last for quite a while more so whats better than making sure you still glow like you just tanned out in the sun....so this summer I decided to try out anything no matter if its a pricey item or cheap but I must say I tanned regularly at the salon in a tanning bed it worked but then I still had to buy other products that made glow even more so I wasnt liking the whole idea soooo I went to CVS and looked around and came accross Neutrogenas Micromist Sunless Tan and let me tell you it is by far the best tanning spray I have ever used it gave nice tanned legs,arms, and any part of my body I sprayed it on its so inexpensive $10.99 you cant beat that and it doesnt rub off it last about 3 days and may I add without the damage of uva/uvb rays which can cause cancer and make you wrinkled. So I hope you found this useful...GET YOUR GLOW ON! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment