Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Makeup Tips

Ok so I know most of you have had this problem in then past or the present I know I sure did.. a while back making sure my makeup lasts a pretty good while...Well let's start by using a good moisturizer for your face if you have oily skin make sure you don't use anything that's for dry skin and if you have dry skin just make sure its going to hydrate your pretty face. We all have different skin types oily,dry or combination the thing is knowing what type you are and what's best for you. Then you want to use a face primer most makeup lines have one. This will help make your makeup look flawless. Moving on to the eyes I remember when I used to just apply shadow on a bare lid then an hour later it would be all creased and it always looked so dull even the bright colors jijiji I was clueless but yes apply an eye primer that way your shadows look nice and vibrant and never crease and last make sure you have a spray that will set your makeup and believe me it will work I hope this is helpful to all of you and if you have any questions please feel free to ask....have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment