Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Foundation

So most of you have probably gone through countless foundations, brands and ingredients...and if you haven't well I hope this can help you.

I used to always use MAC's studio fix because I was always scared to use foundation thinking it would make me look cakeY but little did I now!! I started with MAC's Studio fix fluid spf 15 and it worked but I do have an oily t-zone so it was not good for that situation so I went on and tried other brands and let me tell you theres a whole world of foundations out there but I've only tried like 1\10th of them haha....ok so I'll move on to my favorites starting from my number 1 :)

1. Makeup forever HD invisible cover foundation
2.MAC's prolong wear spf 10
3.Nars matte foundation
4.Maybelline Healthy skin liquid makeup
5.Lorac Natural performance foundation
6.Bobbi Brown extra repair foundation spf 25

Ok so this are the ones I have currently in my makeup box and they are all amazing of course you have to go out and chose which is best for your skin type always make sure you use a moisturizer according to your skin type and that it has spf! You can apply your foundation with a sponge or a brush I use MAC's 190 and or Sonia Kashuk Synthetic flat top multipurpose brush and you can go ahead and purchase the beauty blender it works good. Make sure after you have applied your foundation you blend it a little onto your neck so you will look natural and flawless and then you set it with a translucent powder almost all makeup lines carry them..well I hope this has been useful for you :) xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment