Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lush

I would always go into this store when I would go to the Glendale Galleria and I always knew they had amazing hand made products for the face and body but then I came across a review online about a new product they came out with and its a face color supplement its amazing it works just like a foundation but its handmade and has no oil minerals in it, it will give you coverage ofcourse not like Makeup Forevers foundation does but it's perfect for the day time if you want look natural it will cover up those little imperfections. You can use it by itself or mix it with equal amounts of a moisturizer from Lush I purchased it with Imperialis moisturizer its awesome go out and check it out maybe you will love it as much as I do....xoxo Always look & be fabulous ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Omg I'm in love with Lush.. they have the best natural products and lotions. I need to go buy some more stuff. I'll try out that new foundation..thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete