Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gothic lips? A yes or a no?

Well it's been a while since I last blogged and I do apologize :) well the trend for this fall is wearing a dark plum lip and I absolutely love the look! You can go ahead and wear it during the day time with just eyeliner on the eyes and vamp it up at night with a smokey eye almost all makeup lines carry purplish shades of lipsticks I absolutely love maybelline's shades also if you want more bang for your buck you can go ahead and get MAC's lipsticks I can go on and about which lines to go to but I'll just make a list so you can get an idea and chose which shade and line you would like to go out and buy....try the look believe me you will absolutely love it!


Maybelline:plum perfect,Plumtastic,Yummy plummy
MAC:Hang up,Rebel,Dubonnet

Hope you all go out and check these colors out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment