Monday, October 31, 2011

October Favorites

Hey everyone! So today is the last day of October and I know most of you will be out trick or treating...so Im going ahead and letting you know what were my favotite treats of this month !
I had talked about a product I bought at Lush and it was the color supplement which works just like foundation and I absolutely love it its so light and it gives full coverage. I also bought the face moisturizer to mix with the color supplement and I got Imperialis and that moisturizer is for someone with skin combination of dry and oily skin. Believe me you will love it! Ok moving on I just bought a lip gloss from Buxom I had always wanted to try it out so I finally did and I love it its a lip plumper with color in it I got it in the Debbie shade. Also I've had a palette of eye shadows I bought online a while ago I didn't really use it much but this month I have found myself using almost every day its the 120 manly palette colors are beautiful and so pigmented. Graftobian is something I was introduced to by my very good friend and omg this has totally saved me from my own dark circles its the corrector/neutralizer wheel if you have dark circles or any imperfections that are hard to cove.I truly recommend this. Also Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes they are the best to use they remove makeup with one swipe there is no rubbing on your eyes they're gentle and cleanse good.And last but not least Model In A Bottle is awesome!! It sets the makeup and keeps your skin from getting super oily I love love love it!!! Ok my trick or treaters I hope you liked my treats go and try them out. I hope you all have a wonderful halloween keep it safe and fabulous! xoxo......
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment